Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lesson Plans 9/30-10/4

Reminders
Mass Friday October 4, 2013, children are allowed to wear dress clothes no jeans or sneakers as they will be attending mass. Assessments will be given on Friday on both math and reading. Parents who have still not signed up with their email for the Rowland Reading program(Superkids) please see me as soon as possible to sign up, as this will help you work with your child in getting them to read by the end of the school year.




Sight Words
look
see
to


Please click on this link to view Religion lesson

Please click on this link to view Reading/ELA lesson

Please click on this link to view Mathematics lesson

Please click on this link to view Science lesson

Please click on this link to view Social Studies lesson

Homework
Monday 9/30
Write each sight word three times in hw notebook
Prog. in mathematics pg.145
Tuesday 10/1
Prog. in mathematics pg.146
Phonics book pg.17
Wednesday 10/2
Prog. in mathematics pg.147
Phonics book pg.18
Thursday 10/3
Prog. in mathematics pg.148
Handwriting pg.12,13

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning Ms. Ocasio

I haven't received a letter regarding the Rowland Reading program (SuperkidsParents). Can you please send me the letter so I could sign in or Have to do at the school.

Thanks in Advance

Ysmelda
Camila's Mom

Unknown said...

Good Morning Ms.Ocasio;

Hope you had a nice weekend.I was not aware of a Rowland Reading program. Can we meet Friday any time good for you, so I can get updated on this program and anything else that I may need to know to help you and help Gianna's learning.

Thank You
Jasiel
Gianna's mom

Unknown said...

Good Evening Ms Ocasio,
I hope you had a nice day.. I was not aware about the Rowland Reading Program either. Please let me know if it will be ok to see you this Friday.. Please let me know at what time is a good time and if possible this Friday..
Thank you.. And Good Night.!
Anni Mendez,
Annbelle's Mother

Ms. Ocasio said...

Parents who wish to see must make an appointment with Alba in the office. In reagards to a letter about the Reading program there has not been a letter sent out to parents in order to save copies. Please see me for more information regarding the reading program.