Sunday, August 30, 2020

Classroom Schedule 2020-2021

Below is a link to view the classroom schedule for Kindergarten 2020-2021 academic year

Please click here to view the classroom schedule


Friday September 4th I will be meeting with parents via zoom at 10:00 am, details with meeting ID and password will be posted right before the meeting to avoid anyone from accessing the meeting. Please be mindful we only have a 40 min window for me to discuss classroom details and allow time for questions and answers from you the parents/guardians.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ms. Ocasio hope you are doing well. I am so sorry I forgot todays meeting is there anyway you can give me a brief summary of the meeting today or a meeting between us? Again I am so sorry I forgot about the meeting.

María paulino said...

Buenos días Ms Ocasio, le escribe María la madre de Ariel y Jeriel, para decirle que no tengo el ID ni el password para el Zoom de Jeriel

Unknown said...

Hello Ms. Ocasio, will a link be available for tomorrow on your blog page?
-Thank you

Ms. Ocasio said...

Yes their will be a link to log into zoom, tomorrow in the morning right before class begins.

Unknown said...

Hello Ms. Ocasio my son has been coughing a lot, should he do zoom tomorrow or he can go to school tomorrow like that?

Constance Clemons said...

Hello Ms: Ocasio I would like to go over the process as you have time as you know Angie would normally work with you with the kids but now I’m trying to get up to speed on how it all works🤗